Whey Protein Pumpkin Cake or Bread
• By Lavanya Narasimhan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 635 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Protein Pumpkin Cake or Bread
- › Fine Rava or Semolina -- 50 gm
- › Chocolate Whey protein -- 1 scoop
- › Raw Whey Protein or Vanilla whey protein - 1 scoop
- › Pumpkin (raw) - 150 gms
- › Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- › Baking Powder -- 1 tsp
- › Stevia
- › Oil - 10 gm
- › Cocoa powder - 5 gm
- › Almonds - 10 gm(Optional)
- › Cinnamon powder - 2 tsp (Optional)
1. 1.Take 2 bowls, In first bowl add 25 gms rava, 1 scoop chocolate whey, baking soda 1/4 tsp, baking powder 1/2 tsp, Cocoa powder 5 gm, Cinnamon powder 1 tsp. Mix the dry ingredients then add half Pumpkin puree, chopped almonds 5 gm, oil 5 gm. Mix well& add stevia as per ur taste ,if required add little water ...The batter should be in pouring consistency.
2. 2.Pour it in a well greased bowl, I put parachment paper
3. 3.In second bowl add remaining 25 gms rava, 1 scoop raw or vanilla whey, baking soda 1/4 tsp, baking powder 1/2 tsp, vanilla essence 1 tsp, Cinnamon powder 1 tsp. Mix the dry ingredients then add the remaining Pumpkin puree,chopped almonds 5 gm, oil 5 gm. Mix well & add stevia as per ur taste ,if required add little water ..
4. 4.Pour the batter on the top of the chocolate batter.
5. 5.Preheat the oven at 180deg for 10 minutes and bake it for 20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes .. Bake until the skewer comes clean.
6. For Pumpkin Puree : Pressure Cook the pumpkin for 4 whistles with 60 ml of water or boil the pumpkin till it soft then grind the pumpkin in the mixer.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!