WHEY PROTEIN LADOOS
• By Sneha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 204 kcal
Ingredients for WHEY PROTEIN LADOOS
- › Whey protein 20 gms
- › whole wheat flour aata 20 GM's
- › ghee 1.5 gms
- › jaggery gur 10 gms
- › coconut powder to sprinkle 1.5 gms
1. Take a pan and add one cup water bring it to a boil and then add jaggery and mix well till it turn into liquid and turn off the stove
2. STEP 2 Heat ghee in a non stick kadai ..add aata to it and mix well for 5 min till it turns into golden brown...add whey protein powder and add the jaggery water and mix well till it turn in thick consistence.
3. STEP3 Now take little amount of mixture in your hand and give them round and proper shape small or big it's upto you...Then sprinkle some coconut powder on the ladoos..
4. STEP 4 Keep them aside for few hours it will help the ladoos to set properly ..You can keep them in air tight container ...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!