Whey Protein Cookies
• By Yogita Patil
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:25 Minutes 633 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Protein Cookies
- › Powdered Rolled Oats 60 gms Chocolate whey protein 60 gms Peanut butter 20 gms Milk 50 ml Salt a pinch Baking powder 1 teaspoon
1. In an oven safe jar, melt peanut butter. Mix powdered oats, whey protein, salt and baking powder with molten peanut butter. Slowly add milk to the mixture and make it like soft dough. Make 6 balls and flatten them on a parchment paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 10-12 minutes in a preheated oven. Let them cool for 15-20 minutes and Tadaa...Yummy protein cookies are ready .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!