Whey Protein choco chip Cooffins
• By Viraj Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 786 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Protein choco chip Cooffins
- › 2 scoops/66gms whey protein cookie and cream flavour.
- › 60gms Oats
- › 2 whole eggs
- › 20 gms choco chips
- › 10gms butter
- › vanilla essence
- › baking soda
1. whisk 2 whole eggs, and add vanilla essence. mix 2 scoops of whey protein (cookies and cream flavor recommended). then add oats either whole or grinded. add one pich baking soda and 10gms of butter. mix till thick dough is formed. add choco chips. Mix it well. preheat the oven at 150° Celsius. and bake the cooffins at for 10mins. remove and let them cool. and enjoy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!