Whey Paneer Laddu
• By Kavya Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 671 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Paneer Laddu
- › Whey (any flavour of ur choice) - 1 scoop ( I use Strawberry flavour which gives li'l sweetness, if u r using no flavour then u might need a sweetener, as per ur taste)
- › Fresh Paneer - 100gms
- › Roasted Almonds - 10 gms
- › Roasted Walnuts - 10 gms
- › Roasted Chia Seeds - 10 gms
- › Roasted Sunflower Seeds - 10 gms
- › Ghee - 5 ml
1. Take fresh Paneer and grate it, if it's fresh n smooth it can mashed with hands itself
2. Lightly roast all nuts n seeds, n coarse grind almond n walnuts, sunflower seeds n chia seeds can be used as is. If u have any other dry fruits or nuts in ur macros u can use that as well.
3. Take a vessel, heat ghee lightly, note this is just for greasing the vessel
4. Add a scoop whey first, if u add paneer, it will get stick to the vessel, so whey goes first.
5. add all nuts n seeds, add Paneer
6. Mix it well, n prepare laddus with it.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!