Eggless Whey + oats pancakes
• By Sakshi Rustagi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 489 kcal
Ingredients for Eggless Whey + oats pancakes
- › Oats - 30g
- › Banana - 50g
- › Mangoes - 100g
- › Milk - 100 ml
- › Baking powder - 1 teaspoon
- › Chocolate whey - 1 scoop
- › Butter - 7gm
- › Artificial sweetener - as per the taste
- › Cardamom - 2
1. Roast oats till medium brown.
2. Grind roasted oats, banana, milk, whey , baking powder, cardamom and artificial sweetener(as per the taste) in the mixer.
3. Make pancakes with the batter made. Use butter to grease the pan. The above quantity makes 3-4 pancakes.
4. Serve with mangos on the top. You can also add honey or maple syrup on top if that fits in your macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!