Whey Muffin Top
• By Shweta Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 296 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Muffin Top
- › Chocolate whey - 1 scoop
- › Oats flour/ wheat flour/ All purpose flour - 30 gms
- › Curd - 2 tsps
- › Baking soda - 1 pinch
- › Salt -1/2 pinch
- › Vanilla essence 2 drops (as per your liking)
- › Chocolate syrup and choco chips (if your macros allow)
- › Butter - 10 gms
1. Take a scoop of chocolate whey and flour( use as per your liking) and mix it well.
2. Add curd, vanilla essence, baking soda or powder and butter. Mix it well and prepare a smooth batter.
3. Pre heat the oven at 180°c.
4. Take a muffin mould and grease. pour batter and put the mould in oven for 10 mins.
5. Serve the muffin top with syrup or choco chips( optional).
6. Curb your cravings and thank me later 😂🤭
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!