• By Shreena
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 258 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Halwa
- › 1 scoop chocolate flavour whey - I took hazelnut chocolate whey 15 g wheat flour (you can use chickpea flour too) 100 ml milk Almonds berries of your choice 🤪
1. Mix whey and wheat flour in a non-stick pan and roast for 5 mins on medium flame (the way we do while making halwa) Add milk to it and mix it well to avoid any lumps till consistency is thick . Shift to bowl - add your choice of berries and nuts For me whey was too sweet so no sweetner added .you can add little bit of sugarfree if your whey tastes mild sweet . refrigerate for 45 mins and enjoy :)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!