Whey French toast
• By Shruti Soumya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:7 Minutes 640 kcal
Ingredients for Whey French toast
- › Britannia Bread -133 GMs (4slices) Egg whole -2 Whey -1 scoop Good life skim milk -65 gm Vanilla essence - 2 drops Cinnamon powder -acc to your taste Dlecta Cream cheese -10gms optional
1. In a shaker add 65 ml milk ,2whole eggs, 1scoop whey and few drops of vanilla essence and cinnamon powder Shake it well and pour it in a bowl. Heat a pan and spread 1-2 GMs butter (not added calories for this as I did not use) Dip bread in the mixture in the bowl on each side and put it on the hot pan . You can use all the batter for around 4 breads easily. Mix cream cheese with sugar free and spread or keep on side Optional - Serve with honey or toppings or fruits of your choice (adjust in ur macros)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!