Whey coconut bites
• By Tasneem Murtaza
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 75 kcal
Ingredients for Whey coconut bites
- › Nestle condense milk - 397grams
- › 1 Shredded coconut
- › 10 almonds powder.
- › 2 scoops Whey
1. In a bowl add shredded coconut, whey and almond powder. Mix all the dry ingredients well. Add condense milk to it, stir well until smoothens like thick paste. Let it set for 15mins. Make small serving balls of this paste. Garnish with shredded coconut. (roughly 30 balls can be made). It can readily be eaten. Or can refrigerate it as well. 🍡 If you try it, do let me know how it turns out. 💁♀️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!