• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
05:00 Minutes 350 kcal
Ingredients for Whey-Chocolate cake
- › 1.5 Scoop of Whey Protein ( Preferably Chocolate flavour)
- › 10 g Almond
- › 25 g oats
- › 25 ml Milk
- › 10 g ghee
- › 10 g cocoa powder
- › 10 ml Chocolate sauce (Optional)
- › Baking soda / Baking Powder
- › a pinch of salt ( optional)
- › Vanilla essence
1. Grind oats in a Mixer and make a powder.
2. Mix Oats powder and whey.
3. Coarse almond and mix it in a Mixture.
4. Add Cocoa powder , Milk , almonds , salt , Baking soda. Mix it well.
5. Apply ghee in a Bowl, pour the Mixture into it.
6. Keep it in Pre heated oven for 5-7 mins.
7. Let it cool down, and serve it with Chocolate sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!