Whey Banana Ice Cream
• By Nikitha Nischal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 1903 kcal
Ingredients for Whey Banana Ice Cream
- › Banana ripped 500gms
- › Heavy wipping cream 200ml
- › Whole milk 100ml
- › Whey(Chocolate/Vanilla) powder 150gms
- › Cocoa Powder 15gms or Vanilla essence as required
- › Almonds 15gms finely chopped
- › Artificial sweetner if required
1. Cut and freeze banana over night or atleast 5 to 6 hours.
2. Add banana, heavy whipping cream and give a nice blend until a thick mixture is formed.
3. Mix whey, cocoa powder in milk until lump free and add it to the blender along with banana n whipping cream and blend until everything is combined.
4. You can check the sweetness and add sweetner if required. If you do not prefer chocolate flavour, you can add vanilla or unflavoured whey and add vanilla essence as required.
5. Pour the mixture in a glass bowl and garnish with any dry fruits as per your macros. Here I have added 15gms finely chopped almonds and some choco chips. You can even add small chuncks of banana if required for your ice cream.
6. Freeze the ice cream over night and enjoy your guilt free treat everyday. This quantity of ingredients gives you 1000gms of ice cream.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!