Wheat Soya Chapati
• By Manish Khede
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 592 kcal
Ingredients for Wheat Soya Chapati
- › 100gm Wheat flour + 65gm Soya chunks
1. 1.) Soak 65 gm soya chunks for 10 mins in Luke warm water 2.) Mix with 100 gm wheat flour, add green/red chili, salt as per taste and prepare dough 3.) Prepare Parantha/ Chapati with Ghee/Oil 4.) Enjoy Soya-wheat parantha with lentils or Curd
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!