• By Aakash Soni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Wheat Lasagne
- › Atta 50gm
- › Cheese 90gm
- › Olive Oil 5gm
- › Bell Peppers 1/4 portion
- › Button Mushrooms 4-5
- › Tomato 1
- › Onion 1
- › Zucchini diced 2 teasoon
- › Spices: Chilli flakes..oregano..salt black pepper
1. Make atta dough and roll into like roti and then cut into 3-4 rectangular pieces
2. Boil the rectangular pieces for 10-15 mins on medium flame.
3. In a pan put olive oil and add all veggies mentioned cut as diced one by one. and cook around for 10 mins add oregano..chilli flakes and salt as per taste.
4. Next step is to make layers using the boiled wheat sheets.. Keep 1 sheet top it veggies and lots of grated cheese..Place anther sheet top it with veggies and cheese and Repeat the process till u use all ur sheets.
5. Place the pan in which sheets r layered into a bigger vessel where u will steam it..I used a kadhai and a small baking plate....cover it and cook for 20-25 mins
6. Once cooked add some more Oregano and chilly flakes and cut them into squares or eat as you like.
7. PS: Veggie calories aren't measured.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!