paratha (wheat flour - soya chunk flour - spinach - paneer )paratha
• By Manali Das
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 316 kcal
Ingredients for paratha (wheat flour - soya chunk flour - spinach - paneer )paratha
- › Wheat flour
- › Paneer
- › Soya chunk Flour
- › Spinach
1. For the dough:- 1. 50 gms Paneer / Cottage Cheese ( you can grate or just crush) 2. 35 gms Soya chunk flour (Flour made in mixer/grinder by grinding DRY soya chunks, pls don’t soak them ) 3. 15 gms Wheat flour 4. 100 gms Palak / Spinach finely chopped 5. Salt Optional: 1. Chopped fresh coriander 2. 2 green chilies chopped 3. Red chili powder as per your taste 4. Chaat masala as per your taste 5. Ghee/ butter ( add if you want to, I didn’t )
2. Process: 1. Boil water and put your paneer in the hot water so it becomes soft , wash it 4:5 times in flowing water. 2. Mix wheat flour, soya chunk flour, grated or you can just break paneer into crumbs, chopped spinach, and salt together and form a dough. (add your ingredients as per your macros), you can add optional ingredients as listed above. 3. You don't have to add water to make the dough as spinach will leave water and paneer acts as a binder. 4. Make 4-5 small-sized dough balls. Roll the dough in a small circle, dust with enough flour, and roll the dough as a paratha. 5. Heat a Tawa/ non stick pan drop gently the paratha, ( you can add ghee/butter if you wish from your daily macros, I didn't add ) cook the paratha until it gets well cooked on both sides. Enjoy it with your choice of side dish.
3. Why Spinach? Spinach is rich in vitamins A, C, and K, magnesium, iron, and manganese. Eating this leafy green veggie may benefit eye health. Whether you like it or not, spinach is surely one veggie that you must include in your daily diet. Why Paneer? Super rich in protein, having paneer makes you feel full for longer. Apart from protein, paneer is also rich in fat, iron, calcium, and magnesium, Strengthen Bones And Teeth, Rich Source Of Folate. which makes it an even healthier choice. Why Soya chunks? Soya chunks are known for their various health benefits: It is known for its high protein content. It is full of polyunsaturated fats, proteins, and omega 3 fatty acids. It is known to reduce the risk of osteoporosis in women and also ease other symptoms as it's a good source of isoflavones.
4. Paneer:50 gms P: 9g, F: 11g, C: 1.5g Soya chunk flour: 35 gms P: 18.4g, F: 0.2g, C: 11.6g Wheat flour: 15 gms P: 2.06g, F: 0.28g, C: 10.89g
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!