Waldorf Chicken Salad
• By Samuel T Rajan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Waldorf Chicken Salad
- › Chicken breast 200 gms
- › Apple 150 gms
- › Lettuce Leaves 100 gms
- › Mayaonnaise sauce 6 gms
- › Tomato ketchup 10 gms
- › Salt, pepper, mustard sauce to taste
- › Oil 10 gms
- › Continental herbs
- › Lemon juice
1. Marinate the chicken for 30 mins in lemon juice along with salt, pepper and continental dry herbs.
2. Then pan fry the chicken until cooked.
3. Dice apple and lettuce and cooked chicken.
4. In a bowl add mayonnaise and tomato ketchup. Add salt, pepper and little bit of mustard sauce. Mix thoroughly to make a dressing.
5. Now add diced chicken, apple and lettuce in the dressing.
6. Refrigerate sometime for a refreshing salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!