vibrant purple cabbage soup
• By Malini Shah
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 99 kcal
Ingredients for vibrant purple cabbage soup
- › Purple cabbage 100g Potatoes 80g Onion 20g 25% low fat fresh cream (optional) Garlic 2g Salt and pepper to taste Secret ingredient 1/2 tsp white vinegar
1. 1. Wash and chop all the vegetables. 2. Mix everything together along with the garlic. 3. Add 1 cup of water and pressure cook or boil until done. 4. Once cool, grind everything and pour it into a pan. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1/2 tsp vinegar for that vibrant color. 5. Serve hot with any bread of your choice and enjoy 😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!