• By BHUVAN G S.
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:40 Minutes 698 kcal
Ingredients for Vermidaal Kheer.
- › Vermicelli (50gms), Masoor daal(70gms), Ghee(20gms), Jaggery(15gms) , Raisins(5g) , Cashew(2gms) and Hershey's chocolate syrup(5gms).
1. Preparation strategy:- 1. Soak 70gms of Masoordall in a bowl for 15 mins due to which it becomes saify by absorbing water. 2. Take soaked M.daal and boil it in a container for 20 mins in a low falme. Meanwhile add 50gms of Vermicelli during the process. 3. Add 15gms Jaggery while boiling. 4. Add 20gms Ghee to give that pleasent smell and for that lipsmacking taste. 4. Turn off the flame and leave for rest while covering plate above the container about 10mins till it mixes properly. 5. Pour all the ingredients in a bowl and add 5gms raisins and 2 gms cashew upon sweet. 6. Finally spread 5gms Hershey's chocolate syrup all over the plate. Now it's ready and enjoy the meal😋 PS:- you can add ingredients as per your convenience and no restrictions in that untill and unless it suits your macros. But above is my receipe and Macros that's I felt good with.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!