Vermicilli Soya Upma
• By Jasmit Kohli
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Vermicilli Soya Upma
- › 30 g Whole wheat Vermicilli 15 gm Soya chunks 10 g Peanuts 7 g Oil/ghee 0.5 tspn Mustard Seeds 1 small onion Curry leaves 0.5 inch Ginger Veggies of your choice. Lemon Salt to taste
1. *Dry Roast Vermicilli in a pan and keep it aside . Boil soya chunks , squeeze the water and keep it aside. *Heat oil add mustard seeds and let it splutter, then add curry leaves and peanuts,Soya chunks roast until a little brown. Add Ginger and onion and saute until it turns pink . Add vegetables like peas, capsicum, carrots. Add salt, cover it and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add water and let it boil, then add Vermicilli and cook. Squeeze some lemon and mix well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!