Vermicelli with Chilli Garlic Sauce
• By Akanksha Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 276 kcal
Ingredients for Vermicelli with Chilli Garlic Sauce
- › 50 g Roasted rice Vermicelli
- › 5 g Ghee
- › 10 g coconut milk
- › Green veggie ( of your choice )
- › Chilli garlic home made
- › Curry leaves
- › Asafoetida
- › Mustard seeds
1. In a heated pan , add ghee , now add mustard seeds , curry leaves.
2. Add green veggie , coconut milk, cook it for 2 mins.
3. Now add chilli garlic sauce, spices ( optional ) , salt.
4. Now add vermicelli and cook it until it’s done.
5. Serve hot 🥵
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!