Vegetable Gnocchi with red sauce
• By Prachi Pooja Singhai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 436 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Gnocchi with red sauce
- › 100gm. Potato 15gm. Maida 150gm. Tomatoes 150gm. Vegitables 50gm. Cheese 10gm. Butter Garlic Ginger Italian seasonings
1. Boil the potatoes, peal and mash fine.. remember not to have water contain
2. mix maida and salt, neat a dough. rest for 5 mins.
3. roll the dough on maida dusted surface and make a rope of 3/4 inch dia. cut 2inch peaces and roll it on fork to give the gnocchi texture.
4. boil water in a pan, add salt and little oil .. on a low flame put the gnocchi to cook... cook for 1-2 mins.. remember once the gnocchi is cooked it will flot automatically on surface.. immediately take it off and drain the water
5. in a pan add butter and salute vegitables. add salt and cook for 3 mins.. keep it aside
6. boil water and add whole tomato to cook... remember to pinch a few holes in tomatoes with the help of fork or knife... once the skin peels off take it off and grind... use a stainer to get a smooth puree.
7. add rest of the butter in a pan, add garlic and ginger.. add half cheese and let it melt .. add tomato puree and let it cook for 2 mins.
8. add salt, oregano, chilliflex and pepper powder.. add vegitables and salute for a minute.
9. turn the flame off and add cooked gnocchi... garnish with cheese and Italian seasonings...
10. you can eat it with bread or separate.. based on your diet chart...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!