veggies loaded eggs
• By Manorama Prasad
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for veggies loaded eggs
- › egg whites 7
- › oil 10 g
- › capsicum 350 g
- › onion half
- › ginger half inch piece
- › taste maker
- › salt
1. boil eggs and remove the yolk.
2. in a wok, add oil and once heated, add chopped onion and grated ginger.
3. saute till onion turn brownish.
4. add capsicum at this stage. play with the flame keeping high and low at times.
5. add salt. capsicum releases water. saute at high flame and let it reduce a bit.
6. add the chopped eggs at this stage.add taste maker(i used chowmein masala).
7. saute at high flame till the egg gets that typical brown color. Done!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!