Veggie Tawa Pizza
• By Sheetal Padaki
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 754 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie Tawa Pizza
- › Wheat flour - 60 gms
- › amul cheese block - 60gms
- › paneer - 60gms
- › onion - 50gms
- › tomato - 60gms
- › capsicum - 100gms
- › olive oil - 6ml
1. 1.Knead 60 gms wheat flour n keep aside 2. Take tomato 60gms n add 1 garlic n 1 dry red chilli Make paste of this n heat it in a lil oil until this mixture is semi thick like a sauce consistency 3. Fry 60 gms paneer n keep aside 4. Chop 50gms onion and 100 gms capsicum can keep aside 5.grate 60gms cheese and keep aside 6. Roll out the dough to make a round and thick crust 7. Heat the tawa and apply oil to the bottom and place pizza base and using a fork just poke this base a few times uniformly 7. Apply the sauce 8. Add grated cheese, chilli flakes,oregano, veggies, fried paneer and top it with some cheese 9. Close the pizza n let it cook on medium flame for 10 mins.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!