• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 289 kcal
Ingredients for Veggie overload
- › 50gm onion
- › 100gm tomato
- › 50gm capsicum
- › 100gm carrot
- › 100gm broccoli
- › 50gm papaya
- › 1 whole egg
- › 10gm butter
- › Dried oregano
1. 1. Chop all the vegetables in big pieces
2. 2. In a pressure cooker, add 5gm butter and add the vegetables.
3. 3. Add salt, crushed black pepper and dried oregano.
4. 4. Once done, garnish with boiled egg. Add the rest of the butter just before serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!