Posted by : Saran Sathish
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Veggie bread
1. Sauté the mushrooms in oil with salt and pepper till cooked.
2. Add the spinach to mushroom and cook it for a min or till cooked.
3. Toast the bread in a toaster or a pan.
4. Place the toasted bread on a pan, add half of the quantity of cheese, sautéed mushrooms and spinach, then top it with the remaining cheese and add some chilly flasks.
5. Cover the pan cook it in low flame for a minute or till the cheese melts.
5. Place the toasted bread on plate and assemble as per step 4 and microwave it for 30 sec or 1 min till the cheese melts.