Vegetarian Thai Red Curry
• By Shraddha Agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 377 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetarian Thai Red Curry
- › Real Thai red curry paste 15 grm
- › Paneer cubed 60 grm
- › Boiled Vegetable 100 grm (i used store bought)
- › Mushroom 60 grm
- › Oil 10 grm
- › Coconut milk 50 grm
- › Salt as per taste
1. First add oil in a wok and add boiled vegetables along with mushroom and sauté for few minutes
2. Now add curry paste and a little water to coat all the vegetables. Cover and cook for 2-3 mins
3. Now add coconut milk, cubed paneer, salt and 1/4 cup water. Mix well, cover and cook for 2-3 mins again.
4. Check for seasoning and consistency. Ur Thai red curry is ready to serve. Enjoy with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!