Vegetables with Spinach
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 178 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetables with Spinach
- › 1. Red pumpkin 200 gm
- › 2. Potato 100 gm
- › 3. Brinjal 50 gm
- › 4. Radish (Mooli) 100 gm
- › Spinach 1 bundle
- › Mustard oil 5 gm
- › Spices used whole fennel seeds, cumin seeds, kalonji seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seed
- › Grated ginger 10 gm
- › Salt and turmeric as per taste
- › Green chillies1.
1. 1. Heat the kadai and add 5 gram mustard oil
2. Once oil is hot add a bay leaf and the whole spices.
3. Chop the vegetables in big sizes
4. Add the chopped vegetables.
5. Add salt, turmeric, asafoetida one pinch, ginger. Cover and cook in high flame for 10 minutes.
6. Add the chopped spinach and reduce the flame. Cover and let it take its time to cook for 15 minutes approximately. No water needed.
7. Mix and serve hot with rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!