Vegetable Soy Cheese Parantha
• By Vandita Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 651 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Soy Cheese Parantha
- › Grinded Soy Chunk : 60gm
- › Wheat Flour : 40gm
- › Cheese : 50gm
- › Green Vegetables : 100gm
- › Ghee : 10gm
1. 1) Prepare dough using Grinded Soy Chunks and wheat flour.
2. 2) Prepare Parantha filling using finely chopped Capsicum and cabbage .
3. 3) Mix cabbage and capsicum with grated cheese. Add Black salt and black pepper in it.
4. 4) Now take half of dough and roll it . Fill the parantha mixture in it and roll it like parantha.
5. 5) Now cook it using ghee.
6. 6) Prepare another parantha also in same way .
7. 7) 2 Medium size parantha can be made out of these ingredients.
8. 8) Try out this amazing recipe full of protein.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!