Vegetable sooji chila
• By Deepali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 256 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable sooji chila
- › Sooji- 40 gms Spinach- 20 gms Onions- 10 gms Ghee (homemade)- 5 gms Curd- 20 gms
1. 1. Soak sooji for 15 min using curd and little water. Curd helps in making the chila soft and tasty 2. Add chopped onion and spinach over the soaked sooji and mix it well 3. Add salt and chilli as per taste 4. Grease the pan with ghee and spread the sooji paste over the pan 5. Cook the chila for 10 min and enjoy ur food ☺️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!