• By chandan shivashankar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 746 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable Pulao
- › Rice - 150gms Veggies - 200gms ( includes carrots, beans, brocoli capsicum, peas ) Curd - 100gms Ghee - 10 gms Mint leaves - 15gms Coriander leaves - 15gms Onions - 50gms Tomatoes - 40gms green chillies - 2 small stick of cinnamon and few fennel seeds Turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and little ginger garlic paste
1. 1. Wash the rice and soak it for 15mins 2. Meanwhile in a jar blend mint, coriander leaves. tomatoes and half onion. 3. In a pressure cooker add ghee, fennel seeds, cinnamon and fry until they release their aroma . 4. Add onions, ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 mins. 5. Now add blended mixture and fry until the raw smell is gone . 6. Then add turmeric, coriander, garam masala, salt 7. Finally add soaked rice sufficient water and check the taste for spices. 8. Add few drops of lemon and pressure cook for 2 whistles. 9. Serve hot with curd.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!