Vegetable grilled sandwich
• By Megha Goyal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 391 kcal
Ingredients for Vegetable grilled sandwich
- › Brown bread 2 Slices
- › Butter or ghee 5gm
- › Cheese Cube 1
- › Veggies of your choice 100 gm
- › Salt according to your taste
- › Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- › chilli flakes optional
- › Mixed herbs optional
1. Finely chopped vegetables like onion, capsicum, lettuce, carrot etc.
2. Grate the cheese and mix with vegetable . Put salt, black pepper. Put mixed herbs and chilli flakes also if you have. It will give a pizza like taste.
3. Take 1 bread, Put the above mixture and cover it with another bread . Grill the sandwich.
4. After grilling, Apply butter on both sides and enjoy your sandwich with choice of your chutney ( coriander mint chutney).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!