vegetable curd rice
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 396 kcal
Ingredients for vegetable curd rice
- › rice cooked-150g curd-150g
- › vaghar ghee-5ml rai-1/4tsp hing- a pinch curry leaves few udad dal-1/2tsp
- › veggies 100g-(carrots beans onion) chopped peanuts-10g roasted salt to taste
1. mix curd and rice together in a bowl till its mushy a bit.
2. In a pan add ghee and all vaghar ingredients and saute.
3. add chopped veggies to it, sprinkle very little salt and saute on high flame for 1 min . Add peanuts n saute few seconds more.
4. add the above mixture to curd rice bowl, add little salt to taste and TADAA...ITS READY TO EAT🙃☺ SIMPLE AND TASTY😋
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!