vegan protein pudding
• By Srishti
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for vegan protein pudding
- › 1 serving vegan protein powder 2 tbs. cocoa powder 3/4-1 cup nut milk - cold 1 tbs. almond or coconut butter
1. Combine the protein powder, cacao powder and milk in a bowl. Stir well until most of the lumps are fully removed. Start with 3/4 cup of dairy free milk and add a little at a time so it doesn’t get too runny. Once the lumps are gone, add the creamy almond butter or melted coconut butter and stir well until you have a pudding consistency. Refrigerate up to 8 hours or serve immediately.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!