vegan peanut omellete
• By Saloni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 414 kcal
Ingredients for vegan peanut omellete
- › soaked peanuts (50 gm) , besan(20gm),spinach(30gm),carrot (30 gm)basic spices like salt ,turmeric , red chilli , and black pepper and ajwain and small grated ginger 1/2 inch
1. soak peanuts over night and then grind to paste ,add besan to give body and binding to omelette ,you can use semolina instead if you want .then add chopped veggies in batter and spices and then add some water to adjust consistency as veggies will have water to.have a chilla type consistency spreadable. spread over non stick pan and used olive oil to brush the pan. this will give you 2 good amount of omellete which will keep your satiety full for 4 hours minimum you feel very energetic and filling .served with mint chutney .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!