vegan mushroom soup
• By Shweta Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 64 kcal
Ingredients for vegan mushroom soup
- › 200gm mushroom 1 onion diced 1 clove garlic 2 cloves 1 small pc cinnamom 1 tsp Maggie masala (optional) 300ml water salt pepper
1. 1. wash mushrooms nicely 2. boil all ingredients together with salt pepper cloves cinnamom in 300ml water 3. cool down 4. keep aside the water that's used for boiling 5. grind the boiled stuff into a paste 6. add the paste back to the water which you kept aside. 7. no need to sieve if there are pieces of mushrooms left while grinding 8. reheat and bring to boil 9. serve hot 10. healthy tasty soup is ready and it makes you feel full. 11. serves 3-4
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!