Vegan Mexican Rice
• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 353 kcal
Ingredients for Vegan Mexican Rice
- › Rice 30g
- › Rajma 30g
- › Mustard oil 10g
- › Tomato 50g
- › Onion 50g
- › Corn 20g
- › Green Chili
- › Garlic
- › Parsley
- › Paprika
- › Salt
- › Water
- › Bell pepper 50g
1. Soak Rajma overnight and keep it. Next day in a pot take water boil it and keep aside.
2. Soak rice while Rajma is boiling. Then in a pot take water and salt and let it boil. Add rice and cook till it’s half cooked. Drain water and keep aside.
3. Now in a pot take mustard oil add chopped onion and garlic and sauté it. Add Tomato, paprika, salt and cook till Tomato becomes soft. Now add rajma, corn, green chilli rice and cook till rice is completely cooked. Now add bell peppers and just mix it properly.
4. Garnish with lemon wedge, red chili and parsley.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!