• By Rithvik
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45:00 Minutes 435 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Thali
- › Rice -100 gms Dhal-40gms Soya-25gms Almonds - 8gms Onion- 1 small Tomato- 1 Curd-100ml Leafy green-150gms
1. For JeeraRice: Cook Rice and keep aside. Pour 10ml Ghee and add jeera as put Tadka Soya Chunks Curry: After washing Fry Soya chuks in ghee for 1 min until raw smell goes. In a blender add 15 gms fried onions , green chills, almonds and grind with 2 spoons curd. In a pan add 1 tomato and fry with all the spices like red chilli powder, coariander powder, turmeric and salt. Once ghee comes out add the grinded paste and mix well. Add some tamarind if wants tangy. Then add soya chunks and garnish with coatiander. Dhal Palak: Pressure cook dhal with half tomato for 3 whistels. Once pressure released add the fried onions with all the spices and pour the tadka into the dhal. Add the cut palak into the boiling dhal and simmer it for 10mins. Ginger and garlic optional
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!