• By Kanika Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 378 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Soup
- › 5gm butter
- › 100gm paneer
- › 1 small onion finely chopped
- › Finely chopped Red and yellow bell peppers
- › Finely chopped Green Capsicum
- › Blanched broccoli
- › Finely Chopped Mushrooms
- › salt to taste
- › black pepper to taste
- › 1/2tsp soya sauce
- › less than half tsp red chilli sauce
- › finely minced garlic
1. In a pan, add 5gm butter. Then add minced garlic, chopped onions, spring onions. Saute them. Let them cook for 2 mins. Then add chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers, mushrooms, french beans, brocolli(blanched). When slightly tender, add salt as per taste, black pepper, half tsp soya sauce and less than half tsp chilli sauce. Add 100gm paneer(cut into small cubes) Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5-7 mins. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!