• By Vijay Pardeshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 261 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Pasta
- › Bell pepper, Capsicum, Spring Onions, Broccoli, Mushroom, Corns and Zucchini. Spices are Pasta Spice, mixed herbs and Chilly flakes, off course Pasta.
1. Chop all the vegetables and mushroom in pieces
2. Add mushroom to pan first and Sauté it for few minutes, mushroom releases water when heated so you don’t need to add oil to it so far.
3. Now add veggies to the pan with some oil and stir them for about 7-8 minutes on high flame to roast it well
4. In the meantime, while you are roasting veggies, boil pasta in a separate vessel and keep it aside. Usually i keep pasta soaked in water overnight, hence they are puffed and smoothed.(it reduces further time of boiling)
5. Now add pasta to the roasted veggies. Add pasta spice and other herbs like oregano, chilly flakes and Basil to the mixture. Add salt for taste and heat it up on slow flame for about 2-3 minutes
6. You can add chicken and cheese also to it as an extra ingredient. It is going add some more calories to the dish though
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!