Veg Pasta Salad
• By Anubha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 482 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Pasta Salad
- › Paneer 100 gm Veggies ( according to your choice and availability) 1. Red cabbage -100 gm 2. Capsicum- 50 gm 3. Broccoli - 70 gm 4. Onion- 50 gm 5. Tomato - 100 gm Mustard sauce (15 gm) and White Vinegar ( 5 ml) Salt to taste
- › You can add mushrooms, corn, olives, salad leaves, lettuce and Mayo to your salad .
1. 1.Clean, wash and chop vegetables . 2. Cut paneer into cubes. ( Non vegetarians can use boiled chicken or egg and vegetarians can substitute it with boiled soya chunks). 3. Boil whole wheat pasta or regular pasta and drain. Keep aside. 4. Take a big bowl, put all the chopped vegetables, paneer and boiled pasta into it. 5. Add mustard sauce, white vinegar and salt as per your taste. Toss it well. Yayy.. It’s ready to eat. Serve healthy salad and enjoy 😊
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!