• By Prachi Pooja Singhai
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 506 kcal
Ingredients for Veg Lasagna
- › 50 gm. cheese 200gm. mix vegetables 40 gm. Maida 10 gm. corn flour 80gm. Tomato 10 gm. oil/ butter 30 gm. milk Italian herbs
1. Prepare vegetables: chop all vegetables in small pieces, you can use onion, broccoli, corn, zucchini or ridge gourd, capcicum, mushroom, carrot, beans etc. in a pan add some oil and salute all vegetables. add salt pepper and oregano, vegetables should half cook. keep it aside.
2. Prepare white sauce: add some butter in a pan, add little cheese cook till it melts, add half of the corn flour in cold milk and add to the pan, add some water as well. cook on high flame .. keep stirring till it get thick .. turn off the flame and sprinkle some pepper and origano. keep it aside
3. Prepare red sauce: blanch the tomatoes and make puree. add butter in a pan and add the tomato puree, add salt and pepper. let it cook for 2 mins. add corn flour in water and mix it with the tomato puree.. let it cook till it gets thick. keep aside
4. Prepare Lasagna sheets: add salt to maida and make a tight dough. rest it for 10 mins. roll medium thickness chapati, cut it in square peaces. boil water in a pan. boil the sheets on medium flame for 3 mins. drain the water and rinses the sheets with cold water.
5. grease baking dish, add red sauce, then a layer or vegetables then red sauce then white sauce then grated cheese then lasagna sheet and repeat the whole process again. on top layer keep cheese sprinkle herbs.
6. keep it in preheated oven for 15-20 mins .. untill the top layer get golden brown. enjoy the tasty treat
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!