| 1 minute to read
Vanilla Whey Fruit Custard
- Milk - 200 ml or as per macros
- Custard powder -1 big spoon
- Whey - 40 gms unflavored or vanilla flavour
- Vanilla Essence few drops
- Sweetner - 15gms or as per taste
- Fruits of you choice - I took Pomegranate -60gms, Apple -80gms, Banana -100 gms
Heat thick base pan and add Milk, Boil the Milk and add sweetner
Mix Custard powder in some water and make consistent solution
Pour the mixture into milk and keep stiring at low flame till the solution thickens
In another container, mix whey in water to make a solution
once the Custard solution is thick.. turn off the flame and then add whey mix to it. let it cool
Add all your fav fruits and refrigerate for 3-4 hrs...
Above quantity can serve 4 people easily. So mentioned macros are divided to 4 from total.