Vanilla Overnight Oats with Berries & Lemon
• By Neelam Dias
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 410 kcal
Ingredients for Vanilla Overnight Oats with Berries & Lemon
- › ½ cup (1½ oz/45 g) rolled oats
- › 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- › ½ cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) nonfat milk
- › ½ cup (4 oz/125 g) plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- › ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- › ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- › ½ cup (2 oz/60 g) blueberries, strawberries, or a combo
1. In a jar or container with a tightly fitted lid, combine the oats and chia seeds
2. Add the milk, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon zest.
3. Stir to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
4. Stir and top with fresh berries right before serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!