| 1 minute to read
Vanilla Overnight Oats with Berries & Lemon
- ½ cup (1½ oz/45 g) rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ cup (4 fl oz/125 ml) nonfat milk
- ½ cup (4 oz/125 g) plain, low-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon grated lemon zest
- ½ cup (2 oz/60 g) blueberries, strawberries, or a combo
In a jar or container with a tightly fitted lid, combine the oats and chia seeds
Add the milk, yogurt, vanilla, and lemon zest.
Stir to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
Stir and top with fresh berries right before serving.