Vanilla, Cinnamon & Pecan Smoothie Bowl
• By Shaynah K Gandhi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 384 kcal
Ingredients for Vanilla, Cinnamon & Pecan Smoothie Bowl
- › 1 frozen banana, sliced
- › 16g Peanut butter (can use nut butter of choice)
- › 5g Maple syrup (optional)
- › 125ml unsweetened Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- › 10g Pecan Nuts, crushed or broken
- › 1 scoop Vanilla Protein powder
- › 1tsp Cinnamon
- › 1 cup ice cubes
1. Mix all of the above apart from pecan in a blender.
2. Pour in a bowl or utensil of choice and decorate with crushed pecan and sprinkle with cinnamon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!