• By Rishabh Haria
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:30 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Usal Pav
- › Wheat flour
- › Lentils any of your choice 45gm
- › Tomato Onion
- › Khada masala
- › Salt
- › Water
- › Pinch of sugar
- › Oil
- › Yeast 2gm
1. For the Flour , knead a dough from 75gm wheat flour , add yeast and pinch of sugar , add water , add salt in the last ! And knead a dough ! Make balls equal sized and place them in your baking container Rest the dough for 2 hours , it will rise ! Then bake it for 20mins at 200 degrees celsius !
2. Steam the lentils and keep ready Put oil in pan , put onions and tomato and stir fry them until soft , blend them ! Add the spices , misal masala , salt ! Let it simmer ! Add water ! And on low flame let it simmer for 15mins ! Add corriander on top ! And the usal is ready !
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!