Urad dhal laddu (Sunniundalu)
• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Urad dhal laddu (Sunniundalu)
- › Urad dhal 30gms
- › Ghee 8 ml
- › Stevia (very little)
1. Dry roast urad dhal in a pan until there is nice aroma and turns brown. (keep stirring so it doesn't burn or become dark brown).
2. Let it cool and grind to powder.
3. Take it in a bowl and add stevia. Mix well.
4. Heat ghee and pour in the mixture.
5. Mix well and start making to small balls immediately. (you should make into ball while the ghee is still warm otherwise it will crumble)
6. P.S This is traditional recipe since ages. You can garnish with any nut on top or can also add 10gms almond powder also in the mixture before adding ghee.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!