• By Divya moorthy
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:22 Minutes 218 kcal
Ingredients for Uppu Seedai
- › Roasted Rice flour 50 gms
- › Roasted urad dhal flour 5 gms
- › butter 5 gms
- › salt to taste
- › Hing 1/4 tsp
- › jeera 1/8 tsp
- › Oil 1 gms
1. Mix all the ingredients other than oil with water and make it a tight dough and make the required small ball shape.
2. Pre heat the oven to 400 degree Faranheit and bake all the balls by sprinkling oil for 20-25 mins
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!