dr madhavii Gawand
| 1 minute to read
- *sama ke chawal 100 gm
- Sabudana ( sago seeds) 20 gm
- Paneer 20 gm
- Yoghurt 50gm
- Potato 80 gm
- Carrot 50 gm
- Cashew 10 gm
- Ghee 5 gm
- Cumin seeds
- Fresh coriander chopped
- Green chilly 2-3
- ( for colour u can add little bit turmeric) ...optional
* Add sama ke chawal and sabudana in mixy bowl and grind it.
* Take mixture in bowl and add yoghurt. Add little bit water. Batter should be like regular dosa idli batter.
* Add water slowly.
* keep mixture aside for 20 min
*Add grated potato, grated carrot(optional), fresh coriander, green chilly.
*Add roasted cashew and mashed paneer.
* add 1 tsf of regular Ino.
* make sure idli plates r brushed with ghee/ oil
*Immediately pour batter in idli mould.
* steamed the idli for 20 min.
* after removing idlis give regular tadaka with cumin seeds.
* I sprinkled little bit stevia lastly on idlis .( optional)
* Idlis r ready for fasting.
It makes around 12 idli