Posted by : dr madhavii Gawand
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 01:20
- Cuisine : Marathi
How to make Upavasachi idli
* Add sama ke chawal and sabudana in mixy bowl and grind it.
* Take mixture in bowl and add yoghurt. Add little bit water. Batter should be like regular dosa idli batter.
* Add water slowly.
* keep mixture aside for 20 min
*Add grated potato, grated carrot(optional), fresh coriander, green chilly.
*Add roasted cashew and mashed paneer.
* add 1 tsf of regular Ino.
* make sure idli plates r brushed with ghee/ oil
*Immediately pour batter in idli mould.
* steamed the idli for 20 min.
* after removing idlis give regular tadaka with cumin seeds.
* I sprinkled little bit stevia lastly on idlis .( optional)
* Idlis r ready for fasting.
It makes around 12 idli