• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 392 kcal
Ingredients for turkey patties
- › 1 pound ground dark meat turkey 1/2 cup shredded apple (I use granny smith or gala) 2 1/2 teaspoons rubbed sage 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves 1/2 teaspoon salt pepper to taste
1. Place turkey and apple in a bowl. Add spices and combine well using a fork. Shape into six 4-inch patties (they will shrink when cooked). Brown both sides in an ungreased non-stick pan or in a bit of oil, over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, until no longer pink inside or the internal temperature is 165 ° F.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!